Monday, November 8, 2010

Been a while...

Hey everyone,
Been a while since I posted here. Lots going on, lots to say. I'm going to try and post here more often.

I am currently in Atlanta for another people to people meeting. I'm attending this years GYF (Global youth forum). I lucked out with the location, as I have some family who live in Atlanta and that makes traveling much easier, since we had to provide our own transportation to and from the conference.
The GYF's focus this year is on global health. So for the past month or so I've been going crazy studying up on various major diseases, on top of working a haunted house every night till pretty late, playing gigs, and various other things. Now I'm in Atlanta and the GYF is about a day away.

So far my stay has been pretty fun. Venturing out to various places around Georgia with my cousins and attending weirdo religious events (which is usually interesting and fun, which it was in this case).

I can't wait for the GYF to start. I've already met the people in my delegation online and so far they all seem really nice and very interesting people. It lasts for about 4 days.

I've got more to say but I'm to tired to be typing haha. I'll be sure to leave more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment