Monday, May 30, 2011

Tyler area gays reaches out to youth - IT GETS BETTER!

On May 15th, Tyler area gays held its 3rd anniversary picnic. An event we hope to soon turn into a pride event for East Texas.

You may or may not know, but I am the leader of the film production club for project TAG (www.tylerareagays.com) 
For the picnic, I set up a booth where people could be filmed for Project TAG's "It Gets Better" video. Lots of people came and talked in front of the camera for LGBT youth everywhere, it was a fantastic experience getting to work with everyone and hear all these amazing story's.

The video has been published and has already reached 500 views! Which, for youtube standards isn't that many... But it makes me happy to know its being seen by people. 

I am only in it very briefly, but I did the filming and editing for the whole thing. Please watch, and feel free to let know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment